Library Policies & Service Information
How To Join
Residents of Perry Township: must provide identification with a local address, such as
- Driver’s License
- Hydro Bill
- Telephone Bill
Non-residents will be charged a yearly fee of $10.00 for an individual, or $15.00 per family.
- Maximum 3 New Books for 14 days
- Books and Kobos are on loan for a 3 week period
- Video Games are on loan for a 2 week period
- DVDs, Launchpads are on loan for a 1 week period
- Print materials are $0.15/day
- Video Games, Launchpads, Kobos are $2.00/day
- DVDs, talking books, playaways are $1.00/day
Damaged or Lost Materials
In the instance that a member may lose or damage a library item,
the library member will be charged the replacement cost of the item plus a $4.00 processing fee.
Kobos and Lanchpads require a signed borrowing agreement.
- Todd Weiler – Board Chair
- Margaret Ann MacPhail – Council Rep
- Moira Bloom
- Natalie Olhiser
Board Meeting are held on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 7pm.
Board Meetings are Open to the Public
- Annette Gilpin – CEO
- Lindsey Olhiser – Assistant
- Brenda Keown – Clerk